What do I work?
I’m a Computational Biologist by training and currently a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at IISER, Mohali in Plant Developmental Biology lab with the area of research in Genomics and Systems Biology. I received my M.Sc. Bioinformatics from BICPU, Pondicherry University in 2017.
In most days, I use data science platforms as a medium to answer biological questions. I recently started developing web apps/tools for data visualisation and building comprehensive workflows for the ease of Biological community. I believe in more open science/ transparent research and try contribute to the best of my capabilities.
More details on my recent and past works in the Projects tab.
My broad areas of Research Interest:
- Genomics and Systems Biology
- Single-cell Transcriptomics
- Data Visualization
- Application of Deep learning in Biology
- Peer-Review on Scientific Journals. Publons profile
- Bioinformatics Volunteer/Curator in Omictools platform. Omictools profile
Anything you want to discuss! You can reach me directly on Twitter.