Hi! I am Sangram. Thanks for stoping by :)
What I do?
I’m a Computational Biologist, Currently a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at IISER, Mohali in a Plant Developmental Biology lab with the area of research in Genomics and Systems Biology. I received my M.Sc. Bioinformatics from BICPU, Pondicherry University in 2017.
In my most days, I mainly use data science platforms (In R and Python) as a medium to answer biological questions. Recently involved in developing web apps/tools for Biolgical community for data visualisation.
More details on work in the Projects and CV tab.
Broad areas of Research Interest:
- Genomics and Systems Biology
- Single-cell Transcriptomics
- Data Visualization
- Application of Deep learning in Biology
- Peer-Review on Scientific Jornals. Publons profile
- Bioinformatics Volunteer/Curator in Omictools platform. Omictools profile
- Constant contribution to open source research and platforms.
Any thing you want to discuss! I will be happy. You can reach me on Twitter.
Or just drop an e-mail: email@example.com